Hand made. Holistic snack: promotes physical and mental health.
5 things you should know about this “Snack with an internal energy source“:
- activated (sprouted) nuts supply the body with more available (“unlocked”) minerals and are better digestible,
- they are crispy and very finely dried to 42° C to remain “alive” and to preserve the enzymes,
- the whole process of their production takes up to 5 days to obtain maximum nutrients, optimal digestibility and delicate taste,
- they are a real superfood for our brain (brainfood), they have a suitable ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 acids, supporting the anti-inflammatory environment in the body, relieve depression, anxiety and fatigue,
- BIO maple and date syrups with a low glycemic index are also in the flavoring (thanks to them these nuts do not significantly increase the level of blood sugar) and from a holistic point of view they do not energetically weaken digestion like sugar.
Ingredients: activated walnuts in raw quality, maple syrup *, dried apples, date syrup * (dried dates, water), olive oil, cinnamon, Camu Camu *
* bio quality
Walnuts are a real superfood for our brain (so-called brainfood, as to the terminology). They have a suitable ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 acids supporting the anti-inflammatory environment in the body. They relieve depression, anxiety and fatigue. They are a source of proteins, fats, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, E and minerals such as calcium, iron, selenium, phosphorus and magnesium.
We combine traditional walnuts with the superfood Camu Camu, which is a fruit containing the highest amount of natural vitamin C in the world. It stimulates natural immunity. We add 12% of first-rate powder from this fruit of bio quality. From a holistic point of view, cinnamon has an anti-inflammatory effect and harmonizes digestion.
For these delicious activated nuts, we use maple and date syrups in organic quality. These syrups have a low glycemic index (they do not significantly increase blood sugar levels) and, from a holistic point of view, do not weaken digestion as much as sugar.
This product is therefore naturally sweet. Why not? The sweet taste brings a relaxing effect in the diet and there is no reason to hide behind low carb sweeteners. In addition, these syrups contain many health-positive components, namely minerals (eg zinc, iron, potassium, manganese, calcium or phosphorus), vitamin B, B2 (riboflavin) or D and a large number of amino acids.
We support local Czech farmers, in the season we choose their quality nuts. We always activate only small and always fresh batches for you. Therefore, in the period of shortage of domestic nuts, we supply them with deliveries from abroad.